Rhea Chakraborty Lawyer Satish Maneshinde Statement on NCB Charge Sheet


After 9 months, the death of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput, the Narcotics Control Bureau filed a charge sheet in court last Friday. After which once again the matter has started to stir. In this 12 thousand pages charge sheet, along with the evidence, the names of 33 accused are also there. Which also includes the name of Sushant's girlfriend and actress Rhea Chakraborty. In the charge sheet, the name of his brother Shovik Chakraborty has also been written in the list of accused.

Statement of Lawyer Satish Manashinde

The statement of Rhea's lawyer Satish Manshind has come out after the charge sheet was filed in court on Friday. Satish Manshinde says that NCB is doing its best to trap Rhea. NCB is engaged in increasing the issue by giving drug angles in Bollywood. Manshinde also said that all the people who have been questioned by the NCB during the investigation. The authorities have no evidence against him.


Satish Manashinde, who is fighting Rhea's case, also said that he is also surprised as to why he is doing this. Either the allegations are false or only God knows the truth. Manshinde has described the NCB's charge sheet as a fake bomb. Which is based on the evidence and the statements taken under Section 67 of the NDPS Act even after the Supreme Court Judgment. In the end, the lawyer said with great confidence that in the end, it would be his victory.

Rhea Chakraborty is accused of Sushant's death

Sushant was found dead in his Mumbai home on 14 June 2020. The Mumbai Police had earlier termed the actor's death as a suicide. But on the demand of the people and the complaint of the family, the case was handed over to the CBI. After which, three big agencies have been entered in the Sushant case. In which NCB, CBI, and ED. As the investigation progressed. Rhea's difficulties continued to grow. At the same time, it is believed that Rhea's name has increased his troubles even more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments